Thursday 2 April 2015

Home

Welcome to the world of LillianDaph. My name is Christina and this little blog is an archive of design and lifestyle gorgeousness that I find along my journey as an aspiring Textile Designer Maker.

I'm a proper Yorkshire lass living on the North East coast. I enjoy the simple things in life - good food, good company, good times and nothing tops a walk along the beach with my two favourite girls, the Lab and the Cocker, Daphne and Lillian - oh and of course my darling husband!
Two years ago we took on a pretty big project for our age and since we have been making my old family home our own. We've learnt lots along the way and we're still going, so here I will share with you every little detail, along with a few of my own designs and general ramblings.

I hope that you enjoy reading, and if anything that LillianDaph can bring you a little piece of 'me time' like it does for me.
XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment