Wednesday 1 April 2015

LillianDaph Design



LillianDaph stands for evoking a ‘must have’ feeling; those pieces that cause people to stop and stare, the ones you can't walk away from, that provoke thoughts and lust.

Inspiration comes from those must have moments, awe inspiring vistas and the little things in life that make us stop and really appreciate the world we live in – from the first sign of daffodils in spring to walking into a room and loosing your breath to the drama of a beautiful oversized antique light fitting.

Moments, design and products with this breath taking ability continue to inspire my own practice, in hope of one day creating similar gasps of appreciation all over the world with my designs. 

Personally I don’t purchase often, but when I see something that makes me feel this way, I never question whether or not to buy it. This lies at the heart of what I do, I strive to design Interiors and products for interiors, that people simply cannot live without.


No comments:

Post a Comment